A 20-year retrospective on Morris Lapidus (1902-2001) with a focus on his career’s work as it relates to:
- His early work in retail design
- Working with the Art Deco masters on Miami Beach
- Venturing on his own with the Fontainebleau, Eden Roc, and Americana
- His legacy in transforming Lincoln Road into one of the most famous pedestrian plazas
- His legacy of other building designs including Temples, office buildings, community centers, and more
This exhibition is on view through March 15th, 2022 at the Art Deco Museum. Free for Miami-Dade residents and MDPL Members. $5 general admission.